TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over and excludes employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- There is one Coffee Cocktail Masterclass available to be won in total, consisting of:
- 4 tickets to the London Coffee Festival for either Saturday or Sunday (30th /31st March 2019);
- 4 adult places at a 30-minute Masterclass with a mixologist at the London Coffee Festival on either Saturday or Sunday (30th /31st March 2019);
- Participants will be guided through making several cocktails with a professional mixologist using NESCAFÉ Azera products.
- Prize does not include travel to and from London, or any other expenses occurred in taking up the prize.
- Prize not suitable for person under 18 years old.
- Entrants have a chance to win the Coffee Cocktail Masterclass from midnight on 11.03.19 to midnight 24.03.19 by following the instructions on the page and voting for their five (5) favourite NESCAFÉ AZERA designs from a total of ten (10) choices. Only entrants who have voted for their favourite five designs and completed the entry form with their name, home address and email address, and their choice of London Coffee Festival date (where the Masterclass will take place) will be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw. The first entry drawn at random from all entries received by the stated closing date will receive the stated prize.
- The draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date. The winner will be drawn by means of an independently audited random computer system and announced by 27.03.19 on NESCAFÉ Azera’s Instagram page, www.instagram.com/nescafeazera/. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the announcement using the phone number and email address provided on their entry form and will have 24 hours within which to confirm acceptance of their prize. Tickets will be collected at the London Coffee Festival on the day the winner chooses to attend the event (either 30th or 31st March 2019). Due to the nature of the prize, the winner must be able to attend on one of the stated dates as no alternative dates are available. Failure to attend the event on the designated date will result in the prize being forfeited with no cash or other alternative available in lieu. Due to the tight timeframe between the draw and the event, should the winner fail to respond within the stated time, the prize will be deemed void and withdrawn from the promotion.
- Maximum of one entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- No cash alternative will be available. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the full terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the stated prize, in part or whole, should any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal value.
- Participants are required to vote for their five (5) favourite NESCAFÉ AZERA Designs from a total of ten (10) shortlisted finalists. The top five (5) designs with the highest score will go into production at a future date. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion, and in the event of unforeseen circumstances, to cancel the production element of the promotion.
- Participants may vote only once each for their five (5) favourite designs throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, voting multiple times, using multiple identities, to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Designers who attempt to trawl for votes by any means or who attempt to incentivise others to vote for their design may be disqualified from the promotion.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions governing this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram, and neither Facebook nor Instagram shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook or Instagram.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate personal data entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the Facebook page or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the prize.
- The names and counties of the five (5) winners of the design competition, and the winner of the prize draw, can be obtained by sending an email entitled “NESCAFÉ® AZERA BY DESIGN &COFFEE COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS Winners” to firstname.lastname@example.org from 30.04.19 for a minimum of three months.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘NESCAFÉ® AZERA’ Facebook or Instagram page or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘NESCAFÉ® AZERA®’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data. These rights can be exercised by sending us an e-mail to UKI.Dataprotection@uk.nestle.com or writing to us at: Data Protection Nestlé UK&I, Legal Department, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by us and permitted by law). If the request is submitted by a person other than you, without providing evidence that the request is legitimately made on your behalf, the request will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of either the voting or the prize draw via social media, but will respond to questions via email@example.com
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA