Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents only and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- There are 60 daily prize draws in total and one Late Entry Draw. The closing dates for entry of codes, is as follows:
Daily draws will run from 13.11.2017 to 11.01.2018. All valid codes entered up until 23:59 each day, will be included in the next available draw for a chance to win a prize of one month’s free travel with one month’s free coffee. Entries received on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, or during Bank Holidays will be drawn as individual draws on the next available working day. The travel prize will be paid as a cheque or BACs transfer up to a maximum of £300 (proof of travel costs required). The coffee will consist of sufficient NESCAFÉ AZERA COFFEE TO GO (8 packs) to make at least one cup of coffee, per day, for 30 days.
Valid entries received after 23:59 on 11.01.2017 and by no later than 23:59 on 23.11.2018 will be included in the Late Entry Prize Draw for a chance to win one of three prizes consisting of one month’s free travel with one month’s free coffee. The travel prize will be paid as a cheque or BACs transfer up to a maximum of £300 (proof of travel costs required). The coffee will consist of sufficient NESCAFÉ AZERA COFFEE TO GO (8 packs at up to 90g per pack) to make at least one cup of coffee, per day, for 30 days. The Late Entry Draw will take place on 30.11.2018.
- To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only. Northern Ireland residents are required to send their name, date of birth, email and postal address to: “NESCAFÉ AZERA WIN TRAVEL Promotion, NPN, PO Box 207, York YO91 1XY”. Only one promotional code will be issued per stamped, mailed envelope. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted. Codes will be sent to the email address provided. Requests for a free code must be made by no later than 23.10.2018 to give sufficient for codes to be issued and used before the closing date.
- The Promotion and special promotional codes are only available on NESCAFÉ AZERA COFFEE TO GO packs featuring the “WIN Free Travel and Free Coffee” promotional flash, while stocks last, subject to availability.
- To enter:
- Sign-in or register at nescafe.co.uk/freetravel;
- Find the 10-digit unique code inside any pack of specially flashed NESCAFÉ AZERA® COFFEEE TO GO;
- Enter the code as instructed online to be entered into the next available prize draw for a chance to win.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided they use a new unique code for each entry. Codes must be entered exactly as printed and can only be used once.
- All winners will be selected at random via an independently supervised draw from all eligible entries received for that draw. No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion.
- When registering for the Promotion, entrants will be required to provide information including their first name, last name, date of birth, postal address, phone number and genuine email address that is personal, valid and accessible throughout the whole promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
- Registered contact details will be used to notify winners of their prize and also verify the postal address to which the winners’ prizes will be sent, once the monthly travel costs have been confirmed, within 28 days via Royal Mail. Therefore, all entrants must ensure they provide valid contact details, confirmation of their travel costs and are contactable for the duration of the Promotion. In the event of an entrant’s email address becoming inaccessible during the Promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- Each draw will take place on the next available working day and the winners will be notified by email within 14 days of each draw closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prizes if any of the prize winners cannot be contacted within 28 days and after a minimum of three attempts.
- Internet access is required to enter into the Promotion.
- Codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear in the pack. Each code is unique and can only be used once. Attempts to enter the same code more than once, the use of codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional codes not intended for use in this Promotion, may result in disqualification and all entries will be declared void.
- The codes have no value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Winning claims, including confirmation of travel costs, will be subject to a full verification process and winners should retain their winning pack with the winning promotional code in order to claim their prize.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for claims that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants/participants.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable.
- The full prize will be delivered within 28 days of winner validation and address confirmation.
- Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to participants/entrants upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
- Regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of entry/participation: Participants/Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant/entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the Promotion, enabling multiple entries using the same code; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- In the event of circumstances outside the Promoter's reasonable control, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By taking part in the Promotion, participants/entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participants’/entrants’ names and/or image, statements made by the participants/entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. Participants, who cannot read their code due to a genuine printing error, should send the packaging along with their name, email address and postal address to the Promoter at: "NESCAFÉ AZERA COFFEE TO GO Free Travel Promotion, PO Box 207, York YO91 1XY”, and a replacement code will be sent to them. Claims for replacement codes must be made by no later than 23.10.2018.
- The full list of names and counties of daily prize draw winners will be available to those writing a letter titled “NESCAFÉ AZERA COFFEE TO GO Travel Promotion Winners” to Consumer Services, Nestlé UK Ltd, York, YO91 1XY for a minimum period of 3 months from 28.02.2018 and the Late Entry Draw winners from 30.12.2018.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA, England