#CHEEKYMUG ON PACK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The promotion is only open to UK (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales), CI & IoM residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participants can participate by following @NESCAFEUKI on Twitter and sharing a photo of themselves enjoying a NESCAFÉ ORIGINAL COFFEE in their Special Limited Edition CHEEKYMUG available from participating retailers with the tag @NESCAFEUKI and the hashtag #CHEEKYMUG. Submitted photos must show the ‘face’ image of the special Limited Edition NESCAFÉ CHEEKYMUG in front of entrants’ face. Participants must ensure their photos are shared with the setting ‘public’ or ‘global’. Entries should feature a new photo that has not been previously published or used in any other promotion. A Twitter account is required to take part. Participants who do not already have a Twitter account may open one at www.twitter.com, by following the instructions and reading the Twitter Terms and Conditions.
- Only genuine valid tweets made by midnight on 31.10.2018 with the tag @NESCAFEUKI and hashtag @CHEEKYMUG will be included in the promotion for a chance to win the stated prize.
- One entry per household/Twitter account holder. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- All valid entries will be included in a random prize draw conducted by independent third party. The first valid entry drawn at random will be deemed the winner. To enter without purchase in Northern Ireland only, Northern Ireland residents should send a plain paper entry stating their full name, postal address and a day time phone number to: PO BOX 1182, BS26 2WP to arrive by no later than 31.08.18. Only one entry per stamped, correctly mailed envelope and only one free entry throughout during the promotional period. Entries via this method will have the same chance of winning as via the on-pack promotion. Only the winner will be notified.
- The winner will be notified via direct message to the Twitter account used to participate in the promotion by 09.11.2018. The winner will be required to send their full name and address within 14 days of being notified that they are a winner. All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner, but if this cannot be achieved within a further 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. If the reserve winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize removed from the promotion.
- There is one top prize available to be won by one winner. The prize consists of an Apple iPhone X . The prize will be delivered within 28 days of confirmation of an agreed address where the prize can be signed for.
- Participants should only post photos of themselves or others where they have express permission from the other person to share their image via social media. Photos should not include children under the age of 18. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any material posted to the promotion post that is deemed to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right to remove any comment or photograph that it deems to be:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Depict any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law;
- Any inappropriate or offensive material may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Twitter or any combination thereof
- All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the giveaway shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- No cash or alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
- By taking part in the promotion, Participants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the Participant’s name and/or image (still or video), their Twitter handle, statements made by the Participants concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
- The name and county of the winner will be available on request by sending an email titled ‘NESCAFÉ ORIGINAL MYCHEEKYMUG TWITTER Promotion Winner’s List’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org for a minimum of three months from 09.11.2018.
- By participating and submitting a photograph, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Data collected for this contest will not be disclosed to Twitter. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence this promotion will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be automatically disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
- Bulk, trade or third party applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via email@example.com.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Apple is not a participant in, or a sponsor of, this promotion.
N.B. Whilst some packs featuring the promotion may be available in other countries, the promotion is only open to UK, CI & IOM residents.