Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (including the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland (except where purchase is necessary, in which case residents of Northern Ireland are excluded from the prize draw) aged 18 and over that have a valid Clubcard excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd (the “Supplier”) or Tesco (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- If you enter by purchasing the product or products (as may be applicable) in-store and have opted out of receiving marketing communications from Tesco you will be excluded from the prize draw.
- By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The opening date of the prize draw is 1st June 2017 and the closing date is 27th June 2017. Purchase of the eligible product combined with a click through the indicated on-line entry button during this time period constitutes entry. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw. Proof of purchase is not proof of entry.
- Should you have purchased the product in-store and not wish to enter the prize draw, please call 0800 009 6359 to opt out.
- Purchase necessary for entry unless stated otherwise.
- Entry route:
For online entries: click through the indicated entry button and purchase either a jar of Nescafe Original 200g or a jar of Nescafe Original Decaf 200g or a jar of Nescafe Original 300g. Participants will get one entry per each completed shop which includes either a jar of Nescafe Original 200g or a jar of Nescafe Original Decaf 200g or a jar of Nescafe Original 300g. Entries can be made with more than one shop during the promotion. Only one prize per household. Offer subject to availability.
- There will be 2 winners in total. The winners will be drawn using a random number generator. Winners will be notified by post within 28 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the Clubcard holder to ensure that their account holds their correct and up-to-date details, including name, address, postcode and telephone number. If contact cannot be made or the prize is not claimed within 28 days of prize notification an alternative winner will be drawn.
- There are 2 (two) prizes to be won in total, each consisting of 5 (five) x £100 Tesco Gift Cards.
- Prizes will be delivered via Royal Mail Special Delivery, within 28 days of the winners claiming their prize. Delivery of prizes will be restricted to mainland UK and Channel Island addresses only. Where winners are notified that someone must be present to accept delivery the prize, winners must ensure that they or their nominee is present to do so.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Supplier reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter and the Supplier reserve the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to Tesco Clubcard holders. Supplier bares sole responsibility for supply of the prize and Tesco cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to the prizes.
- By entering this prize draw winners are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and, upon accepting their prize, will be required to take part in any related publicity without further recompense. Standard Clubcard terms and conditions also apply; these can be found at www.tesco.com/clubcard/terms
- The names and counties of the winners will be made available after all prizes have been claimed on the website: http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/competition-winners/. Customers can also request winners’ names and counties by emailing NescafeOriginal@tescoprizes.com.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
The Promoter is Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA. The Supplier is Nestlé UK Ltd, 1, City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA