NESCAFÉ AZERA IS LIVE ON INSTAGRAM!
For your chance to win a ‘Sushi and Cocktail Making Master Class’, or a hamper packed with NESCAFÉ AZERA products, follow @nescafeazera on Instagram and share a photo of yourself enjoying your NESCAFÉ Azera coffee.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO:
- Try the NESCAFÉ AZERA samples;
- Go to Instagram and follow @nescafeazera;
- Take a photo of yourself enjoying your NESCAFÉ AZERA coffee;
- Post your photo on Instagram* with the hashtag #MyAzera and tag @nescafeazera;
- All valid entries will be included in a prize draw for a chance to a Sushi and Cocktail making Master Class, or a hamper of NESCAFÉ AZERA coffee.
*Participants must ensure their posts are set to ‘Public’ or ‘Global’ to be included in the prize draw. By submitting a photo participants agree that these may be used by Nestlé UK Ltd without recompense or further notification. There is one top prize of a Sushi and Cocktail Making Masterclass for two at Kouzu, London, and two runner up prizes of an AZERA Hampers containing Azera Americano, Latte and Azera Coffee to go. Entries can be submitted from 18.09.17 and by no later than 23:59 on 16.10.17. UK, 18+ only. Instagram account and internet access required to enter. Free samples available while stocks last. No purchase necessary. For further details and full terms and conditions see www.nescafe.co.uk/AzeraSamples.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entries can be made by participants sharing their photo on Instagram with the hashtag #MyAzera and the tag @nescafeazera. Qualifying photos must show the entrant together with their NESCAFÉ AZERA coffee.
- Entrants will require an Instagram account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions. Entrants will be required to:
- Try the NESCAFÉ AZERA samples;
- Go to Instagram and follow @nescafeazera;
- Take a still photo of themselves enjoying their NESCAFÉ AZERA coffee;
- Post their photo on Instagram with the hashtag #MyAzera and tag @nescafeazera;
- All valid entries will be included in a prize draw for a chance to win either a ‘Sushi and Cocktail Making Masterclass’ for two at Kouzu, London, or a hamper of NESCAFÉ AZERA coffee.
- Entries can be made from 18.09.2017 and by no later than 23:59 on 16.10.2017.
- By participating entrants understand and agree to their entries being publicly displayed on the NESCAFÉ AZERA official Instagram page. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry, or as shown on their Instagram account. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to permanently remove any entry where it feels the photo or social media name may cause offense or is in bad taste.
- One top winner and two runner ups will be selected at random by an independent third party from all valid entries received by the stated closing time/date. The first entry drawn will be awarded the top prize of a Sushi and Cocktail Making Masterclass for two at Kouzu, London. The next two valid entries drawn will each receive an AZERA Hamper containing Azera Americano, Latte and Azera Coffee to go. The prize draw will take place within seven (7) working days of the stated closing date and the winners notified within five (5) days of the draw date. The winners will be announced using their original Instagram names and will be required to provide their contact details including a valid email address and/or daytime phone number, to make arrangements for the delivery of their prize. Whilst every effort will be made to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within 14 days of the original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to a reserve winner(s) drawn at the same time as the original winners.
- The top prize will include a ‘Sushi and Cocktail Making Masterclass’ for two people at the award-winning Kouzu in Belgravia, London. The prize will include the cost for the three hour masterclass where the winner and their guest will make sushi with some of the best sushi chefs in the city and a fun-filled cocktail making masterclass. The winner and their guest will sample the sushi and cocktails they have made at the end of the masterclass. Any additional expenses incurred in taking up the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest. Both the winner and their guest must be 18 or over, except where the winner is the parent or legal guardian of the accompanying minor. Any minors attending will not be permitted to try cocktails containing alcoholic beverages. Prize must be booked and completed by no later than 31.12.2017 subject to availability. A mutually agreed date will be arranged by the Promoter’s agent with the winner and the venue. The Promoter reserves the right to use an alternative venue in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its control. Should the winner and their guest fail to arrive on the appointed date, the prize will be deemed to be unwanted and forfeited. There will be no cash or other alternative available in the event of a ‘no-show’ or late cancellation. The Promoter and/or the venue reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances, or whose behaviour is deemed to be disruptive or offensive. The winner and their guest are responsible for advising the chefs of any allergies or food intolerances.
- All entries must be the entrant’s own original photograph and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied, or the work of another person will be disqualified. Entries must not depict any image inspired by intellectual properties or images of others, or which are deemed by the Promoter to be:
- Violent, negative or/and discriminative of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, or be profane or obscene;
- Promote or be about the use of illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Be offensive or be about hate;
- Defame, misrepresent or contain negative remarks about the Promoter or its products, other people, products or companies;
- Contain trademarks owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission;
- Contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission;
- Contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the participant, without permission;
- Communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Promoter wishes to associate;
- Depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any photos or posts that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. Submitted photos may include the entrant themselves and/or others from whom they have obtained express permission to publicly share their image. Entries should not contain images of children except where the entrant is the parent or legal guardian of any children featured within the image. All entries must conform to Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Participants may enter only once and no one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram or any combination thereof.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner(s), but if this cannot be achieved within 14 days of the original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. If the reserve winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize removed from the promotion.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The prize will only be available to the original entrant only. Any prize images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be representative of the actual items.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, their image or images of their children/friends as featured in their submitted photographs, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- By entering, participants grant the Promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted photograph or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this promotion, or related publicity, and the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, publish, display and distribute materials bearing their name and likeness. Entrants grant the Promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Promoter, whether locally or worldwide.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available on request to those calling the Consumer Services Careline free on 0800 00 00 30. Winners’ details will be available for a minimum of three months from 30.11.2017.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram; and Instagram shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Nescafé Azera’ social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Nescafé’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via the Consumer Services Careline free on 0800 00 00 30.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA