NESCAFÉ AZERA BY DESIGN IS LIVE AGAIN FOR THE 3RD YEAR RUNNING!
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry will be automatic for all those following @NescafeAzera between 00:01 on 21.08.17 and 23:59 on 04.09.17.
- Entrants will require an Instagram account to enter and must ensure that their entries are set to ‘Public’ or ‘global’. Participants who do not already have an Instagram account may open one at www.instagram.com by following the instructions and reading the relevant Terms and Conditions. All valid entrants will be included in a prize draw for a chance to win one of three hampers containing all nine (9) of the latest NESCAFÉ AZERA BY DESIGN and tins, together with a range of gifts including, a tote bag, phone case, coaster, colouring book, notepad and mug. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the contents of the hamper, in whole or part, in the event of circumstances beyond its control. In such an event items will substituted with other items of equal or greater value.
- The three (3) winners will be selected at random by an independent third party from all valid entries received by the stated closing time/date. The prize draw will take place within seven (7) working days of the stated closing date and the winners notified within seven (7) days of the draw date. The winners will be announced using their original Instagram names and will be required to provide their contact details including a valid email address and/or daytime phone number, to make arrangements for the delivery of their prize. Whilst every effort will be made to contact the winners, if this cannot be achieved within 14 days of the original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to a reserve winner(s) drawn at the same time as the original winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to immediately and permanently remove any comments or posts or Instagram names that it deems to be distasteful, degrading or will in any way cause offence. All entrants must conform to Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
- Participants will be entered only once and no one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Bulk, trade or third parties applications are not permitted, and will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or are not received for any reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers used in any aspect of the promotion.
- Any unauthorised access to the operation of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or Instagram or any combination thereof.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to contact the winner(s), but if this cannot be achieved within 14 days of the original notification, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time as the original. If the reserve winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the prize removed from the promotion.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. The prize will only be available to the original entrant only. Any prize images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be representative of the actual items.
- By entering the Promotion, the winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or, their image, or statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- By entering, participants grant the Promoter any and all rights necessary for distribution and public display of any submitted photograph or other intellectual property rights that may arise from participation in this promotion, or related publicity, and the irrevocable, unrestricted right to use, publish, display and distribute materials bearing their name and likeness. Entrants grant the Promoter the perpetual right to exclusively, royalty-free and without limitation freely use, modify, edit, copy, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, alter and publicly display or publish any such intellectual property rights, for whatever purpose, in any form or medium, whether promotional or in other activities or events arranged by Promoter, whether locally or worldwide.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available on request to those calling the Consumer Services Careline free on 0800 00 00 30. Winners’ details will be available for a minimum of three months from 04.09.2017.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final. In the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram; and Instagram shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the ‘Nescafé Azera’ social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of ‘Nescafé’ or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Instagram to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via social media, but will respond to questions via the Consumer Services Careline free on 0800 00 00 30.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA